Fermenting Food & Sourdough Workshop
June 24th, 2017 @ 10:00 a.m.
Learn to ferment fresh veggies from your garden and keep a sour dough starter alive!
Fermenting food is easy and provides beneficial bacteria making a happy body!
- preserves, sometimes even enhances, vitamin content of food.
- preserves, sometimes even enhances, enzyme content of food.
- is a healthy alternative to preservative chemical additives, some of which are toxic.
- is a healthy alternative to high tech preserving technologies, many of which are untested.
- makes food less likely to cause digestive problems.
You will go home an active sourdough start that has been active and alive for over 35 years!
Mark your calendar. All Classes are @ Ali's Organics
Very Limited Class.
Organic Herb Class 2017
Garlic Braiding Class 2017
Organic Gardening Fall Clas...
Pumpkin Patch 2017
Fresh Christmas Wreath Work...
Learn to Prune Fruit Trees ...
Organic Vegetable Gardening...
Basic Gardening Workshop 2017
Sustainability on Small Acr...