Organic Vegetable Gardening Two Part Series Workshop 2022
Gardening in Southern Utah can be a challenge!
Learn how to to be a better gardener in our two part series workshops that specifically cover growing your own food, organically and successfully!
This series will be a two part, hands on, in the garden learning workshop. You will have assignments to complete in week one!
Part #1 March 10, 2022 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Introduction: What is Organic Gardening? How long does it take?
- Your Garden Site
- Building a Raised Bed
- Importance of Building Healthy, Living Soil
- What is pH, NPK and Why it Matters
- Improving and/or Making Your Gardens Soil
- Watering System and Techniques
- Building Microbes and how to use Mycorrhizae
Part #2 March 17th, 2021 5:00 to 7:00 pm
- Compost, and Mulch
- Managing Pests Organically
- Seed Germination, Seedlings and Transplants
- Vegetables: Planning and Planting - Early Season, Mid-Season and Harvest
- Fertilizing Techniques
Workshops include class handouts, but notes should be taken! Workshops typically 2 hours. Cut off date for sign up is March 1st.
Learn to Prune Fruit Trees ...
Basic Gardening Workshop 2022
Organic Herb Class 2022
Growing Tomato Workshop
Acrylic Painting Class
Nature/Garden Journaling Class
Herb Course 2022
Garlic Braiding Class 2022
Create a Succulent Planter ...
Fermenting Food Workshop 2022
Kombucha Class 2022
Organic Gardening Fall Clas...
Cooking With Herbs 2022