The Worm Factory Basic Worm Bin does the work for you! Turn kitchen scraps into a gardeners delight, Worm Castings! Simply add a handful of worms and your organic waste to the working tray. The worms will start processing the food. Once the bottom tray is filled, add another tray. The worms migrate upward to the newest food source leaving the bottom tray full of nutrient rich compost.
Composting with worms allows you to turn kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient-rich soil for your plants. The Worm Factory composting system makes the entire process quick and easy.
Includes a quick start guide and link to comprehensive easy-to-use instructional booklet with photos and illustrations
• Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that consume 5-8lbs of food per week
• Year-round production
• Odor Free operation
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Available in black ONLY
• Built in leachate collector tray and spigot
• 30 year life expectancy
• Expandable up to 6 trays
• Easy to assemble and manage
• 5 year warranty on parts and workmanship
• Made with post consumer recycled materials
• Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
We ship within 24 hours on most products!
December 19, 2023
May 26, 2023
Fermented Garlic Dill Pickles Ingredients 6 pickling cucumbers 3 tablespoons sea salt 1 quart unchlorinated water 3 grape, horseradish or oak leaves (the tannin makes the... Read More.