Organic Vegetable Gardening Two Part Series Workshop
Gardening in Southern Utah can be a challenge!
Learn how to to be a better gardener in our two part series workshops that specifically cover growing your own food, organically and successfully!
This series will be a two part, hands on, in the garden learning workshop. You will have assignments to complete in week one!
- Introduction: What is Organic Gardening? How long does it take?
- Your Garden Site
- Building a Raised Bed
- Importance of Building Healthy, Living Soil
- What is pH, NPK and Why it Matters
- Improving and/or Making Your Gardens Soil
- Watering System and Techniques
- Building Microbes
- Compost, and Mulch
- Managing Pests Organically
- Seed Germination, Seedlings and Transplants
- Vegetables: Planning and Planting - Early Season, Mid-Season and Harvest
- Fertilizing Techniques
Workshops include class handouts, but notes should be taken! Workshops typically run 1 hour and 30 min.
We offer 10% off for all class attendees on class days.
2017 Workshop Series is now fulfilled. Email us if you would like to be put on the list in case of a cancellation.
Organic Herb Class 2017
Garlic Braiding Class 2017
Fermenting Food & Sourdough...
Organic Gardening Fall Clas...
Pumpkin Patch 2017
Fresh Christmas Wreath Work...
Learn to Prune Fruit Trees ...
Basic Gardening Workshop 2017
Sustainability on Small Acr...